Photography Link Exchange Guidelines
A link exchange program between wedding photographers/planners and related can be a mutually beneficial exchange.
Please read the guidelines below before requesting a link exchange. Requests will only be considered IF they meet the following criteria:
1. Your website must be specifically related to photography. Requests from Link Farms, spam sites, or anything not related to the photography industry will be ignored.
2. You MUST link to my site FIRST before requesting a reciprocal link. Please see below for linking details.
3. My link must be easy to find on your links page, and your links page should be 2 clicks or less away from your home page.
Please link to us with the following information:
Title/Anchor Text – : Evans Cheuka Photography
URL – : http://www.EvansCheukaPhotography.co.uk
Description – : | Professional Photographer in Wolverhampton| Birmingham | Staffordshire | Cannock | Stoke on Trent | Warwickshire | Worcestershire | Coventry | Wedding | Fashion | Product | Portraits |
Or, just copy and paste the following HTML code onto your links page:
<a title=”Evans Cheuka Photography” href=“http://www.EvansCheukaPhotography.co.uk”><span style=”font-size: x-large;”>Evans Cheuka Photography</span> | Professional Photographer in Wolverhampton</a> | Birmingham | Staffordshire | Cannock | Stoke on Trent | Warwickshire | Worcestershire | Coventry | Wedding | Fashion | Product | Portraits |
Once you have added our link to your site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. URL of your wedding photography site.
2. TITLE/ANCHOR TEXT; search term related to your wedding photography site.
3. A brief description of your wedding photography site.
4. Specific URL to your links page where Evans Cheuka Photography is listed.
As soon as our link is confirmed on your site and we have your information, we will add your link!